Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Very First Blog


How do I start? I have so much I'd like to say and I do not know where to begin!! So I'll just say for now that it is very late and as usual I cannot sleep so I am playing on the computer. I am attempting to set up this blog for several reasons. Number one is to glorify God in all ways, by sharing with others how he works miraculously in my life everyday! Number two is because my memory is slowly (alright...quickly) deteriorating and I want to remember these crazy, busy days of my life. Thirdly, to help my children have a record of my thought and memories of their young lives. Lastly, I'd like to be able to share our life with others...near and far. Our lives get so hectic that we often forget to share with others. So this is my attempt at capturing thoughts and memories for years to come! Thanks for caring enough to read and comment on my ramblings!!! Amy

1 comment:

KK said...

Okay Amy...let's get some pics on this blog!!! I would love to see pics of all your kiddos!